[Adminsysters] Fwd: [afni.conf] Re: mur.at AIR -- reinstall jean linux

bolwerK info at ooooo.be
Mon Jun 13 15:08:26 CEST 2022

hi
So it wasn't easy neither to find the time an focus to configure Jean
but finally we have a machine installed with linux 11 +ssh without
encrypted disks as we weren't prepared how to do so with encryption. If
anybody has a good step by step + manual what is the the ideal setup for
an enxrypted bare metal machine please do share.

So jean has 2 disks of 250 GIG in raid. We have root password and we
also have created an ooooo user which has sudo rights. Actually all user
have sudo rights at the moment.
Who wants access please do send me your public key and preferred
username and we will share the passwords.

xm