[Adminsysters] [mur.at #10235] Re: [afni.conf] Re: mur.at AIR 2022 Results

bolwerK info at ooooo.be
Wed Jun 8 10:29:18 CEST 2022

Hi djamil, mur.at

if i look at the schedule or i come in the morning between 9:00 - 11:00
or during lunch break tomorrow between 1-2:30 or friday  as part of the
tour :)) and travelling feminist server... do the install together on a
bare metal machine that seems quiet performative/

ps and do you any suggestion how to tackle the installation of debian 11
for jean,

xm