[Adminsysters] [OT] Podcast with feminist hacker group

juga juga at riseup.net
Tue Jun 14 07:36:00 CEST 2022

Hi!,

the email below arrived to my inbox and I thought it might be of your
interest. Sorry if you already received via other mailing lists:

----

I’m Piko and part of the Haecksen podcast collective. Haecksen is a
German queer feminist group under the umbrella of the Chaos Computer
Club, the CCC. We’d like to introduce feminist hacker groups around the
world to our listeners, and therefore I’m reaching out to you. Right now
we’re in the planning stage of our podcast episode, which might as well
be stretched out to multiple episodes, depending on how many foreign
groups would like to participate and on the extent of their
participation. Topics we’d like to discuss are e.g.: How’s your group
organized? What’s the focus or your group? What are your group’s goals?
We’re open to your suggestions on how you’d like to participate, e.g. in
the form of an interview or of a short audio statement.

We’d love to introduce as diverse groups as possible in that context.
Would you be interested in that? I’m looking forward to your reply!

Also, if you happen to know or have contact to other activist groups, it
would be great if you could send me their names and maybe links to the
websites, since we’re currently researching what groups to include in
general.

You can also listen to our previous podcast episodes following this link
(though all the episodes are in German so far):
https://podcast.haecksen.org/

General information about our group can be found here:
https://www.haecksen.org/english/

Thank you so much and have a great day,
Piko