[Adminsysters] mastadon instance down?

mara mara at multiplace.org
Fri May 6 15:55:50 CEST 2022

hello,

sorry i deleted the latest replies to this thread by accident, so thank
you gaba for cleaning and upgrading mastodon. I think that this may be a
good moment to discuss the hosting of systerserver.town mastodon. At the
moment is hosted on a personal server, and we can think of migrating to
its own server, where more of us can have access and share its
maintenance responsibility.
The first question is where to migrate it? I thought of asking maadix,
but perhaps there is a feminist friendly hosting in other places, maybe
even in New Zeland? More ideas?