[Adminsysters] mastadon instance down?

Helen Varley Jamieson helen at creative-catalyst.com
Sat May 7 13:13:26 CEST 2022

i don't know of any feminist servers in nz; i use a small local company
in dunedin, https://www.earthlight.co.nz/, for my own site & they are
nice & friendly & cheap, but all men as far as i know (might be feminist
men but no specific feminist policy) & sometimes a bit slow to get
things done.

i throught we were hosting it also on jean (or the new one? can't
remember the name) at mur.at - does it not work to have it there & keep
things together?

h : )

--