[Adminsysters] Repurposing jean

mara mara at multiplace.org
Fri May 6 16:18:26 CEST 2022

hi,

this is a follow-up of the traffic problem we caused a few months ago to
mur.at bandwidth. Also ezn and estragonius had a call with mur.at last
week, because we applied for their open call residency as afni, to have
the time and support to install a monitoring service and design some
error pages for systerserver. We didn't get selected, but they will make
an interview with us about systerserver, and they would like us to
proceed with installing the monitoring anyhow. And probably that is a
good idea.

I am visiting ignifugo these days, and we talk about the possibility of
installing prometheus+graphana on jean.

But before concluding on how to use jean, we need to upgrade or do a
clean install for latest debian 11 in jean. We will start looking into
how to do it remotely and share our findings here.

ciao, m