[Adminsysters] Fwd: systerserver.town

Gaba gaba at riseup.net
Sun Nov 6 21:07:54 CET 2022

On 11/3/22 22:26, Anne Roth wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I'd sent this to Mara and Gaba since it was my feeling they're the
> ones who mostly keep an eye on systerserver.town but Mara was right to
> ask me to send it to all of the systerserver admin group and so I do.
> Would be great to hear your thoughts.

Hi!

Thanks Anna for kicking off this thread.

Do people want to meet to discuss a policy for systerserver.town ?

A possible agenda would be

- a explicit moderation policy

- put together a group that can check sometimes on invites and issues
with the server.  Maybe invite other people to join?

- mastodon upgrade and/or possible migration to other server

I can only meet after 18utc as I'm in NZT right now.