[Adminsysters] Fwd: systerserver.town

Helen Varley Jamieson helen at creative-catalyst.com
Mon Nov 7 10:23:40 CET 2022

i'm also in NZT 😎 a bit tricky for meeting at the moment as i'm getting
settled & have occasional internet. it's more realistic for me to
contribute to an etherpad or something like this. but i am keen to
support and try to be more active on mastadon.

incidentally mastadon is also being discussed & promoted over on the
netbehaviour list at the moment. & mez breeze posted a couple of
useful-looking links:

> ...also here's a great chart that helps explain the way Mastodon
> works:
> https://dev-static.glitch.social/media_attachments/files/000/450/444/original/abe1e39c4411c4da.png
> + a getting started guide:
> https://2ality.com/2022/10/mastodon-getting-started.html

maybe our etherpad can also include resources to help people understand
& use mastadon?

h : )

ps - gaba, i'm in dunedin, in the process of organising a trip to
wellington to get my stored stuff out of my garage in newtown & bring it
down to dunedin. i'll probably do this in early december. will send more
details as i plan 😁

--

helen varley jamieson

helen at creative-catalyst.com