[Adminsysters] Mastodon - what do we want and how do we want it

mara mara at multiplace.org
Thu Nov 10 11:42:09 CET 2022

Hi,

Here the pad we worked for our systerserver.town instance during a
workshop with Lurk last spring.
https://pad.vvvvvvaria.org/systerserver.town-fhm

The questions in the pad help formulating what, for whom and by whom the
instance is running.

I don't quite follow all thread here, due to many deadlines I have till
mid Nov and some family issues.

Nonetheless wrt:
 > And while we're editing our about page I think we should maybe share
 > what we would like to see happening on systerserver.town.
I wouldn't go into this direction, feels too restrictive and not really
manageable from a modetator's perspective. In general guidelines
articulate what a community doesn't tolerate in this instance, e.x
sexist, nazis, trolling etc..

ciao, M

--
mara.multiplace.org