[Adminsysters] Mastodon - what do we want and how do we want it

Helen Varley Jamieson helen at creative-catalyst.com
Fri Nov 11 00:20:22 CET 2022

i think anna meant to share / discuss between ourselves what we want to
see happening with systerserver.town, rather than to put that into the
general guidelines. is that right, anne?

the article anne sent is worth reading (reminds me also of my own
experience during 2020 when suddenly thousands of other people became
overnight experts in online performance 😂) & i think it is good to go
with caution, be realistic about what we can do with the resources we
have, & who we are doing it for (ourselves, first!).

we could get mired down in endless conversations, for example what is
"negative political content" indeed!!! the mmore concise our guidelines
are, the better. and keeping the instance invitation only is good.

h : )

--

helen varley jamieson

helen at creative-catalyst.com