[Adminsysters] Upgraded to Last Version ... next?

Gaba gaba at riseup.net
Sun Nov 20 03:11:26 CET 2022

You were thinking about possible bandwidth use for the people at mur.at
? That would be one reason why it may be not good to move there.

I'm not understanding the a,b,c options you are mentioning. I have no
other service running on that server where systerserver.town is in right
now.

If we are not moving I'm thinking on maybe setting up an opencollective
account for anybody that may want to contribute to the costs of the
instance. Let me know what you think.

I'm attaching some screenshots from the stats in the admin if people are
curious.