[Adminsysters] Your grant request was not awarded

Helen Varley Jamieson helen at creative-catalyst.com
Mon Apr 17 23:27:46 CEST 2023

hi natacha,

thanks for sharing this. i also recently applied to NLnet for a grant
for UpStage, in collaboration with mur.at & artists in graz. we didn't
get it, but we did get some helpful feedback & i also came to understand
that they are most interested in funding very technical stuff. our
application was based around a technical need but it was not such an
essential thing and there was also a large artistic / training component
which they were not interested in funding.

i don't know if we will apply again to NLNet - it was good in that the
application process was not too onerous, & there was good communication
& feedback, but UpStage is fundamentally an arts project, even if we are
making the technology for it, & i'm not sure how we could meet the criteria.

if there is a meeting about this i will try to join (if the time
difference works as i'm still in nz).

  h : )

--

helen varley jamieson