[Adminsysters] [ SESSION ] tinc wakeonlan ```````` jean --- } leverburns

¬ ` vo.ezn at leverburns.blue
Fri Dec 29 15:45:31 CET 2023

vims vims,

in past months we've configured 3 tinc networks on jean :   ```````alliances` [for allies] -- ca la dona peertube instance is accessible though it for example https://media.caladona.org/
  ```````internes` [for internal use]

in january we'd like to activate `` `internes` `` network and invite our backup server [leverburns] to it.
at the moment it is accessible through neutrinet's vpn.
ooooo relocated the server from s14 to archipel.

the machine drinks up a lot of electricity and since we only run daily backups from adele at night, there is no point for it to stay up the rest of the time.
we've already setup wakeonlan on the raspberry pi at s14, back when leverburns was also still at s14.
but because we already have tinc on jean, we thought to invite leverburns to `` `internes` `` network, install wakeonlan on jean and see if both of them being on the same [virtual private] network would work.

here is a poll to do pick a date for this session [in the second week of january]

https://transitional.anarchaserver.org/date/studs.php?poll=6jbNRSMwNTkCVTul

see you on tmux ]]

e._
  ```````systerserver` [for the servpub project] -- https://servpub.net/
[...]