[Adminsysters] about fiscal hosts - open collective - POLL

bolwerK info at ooooo.be
Mon Jan 2 11:52:40 CET 2023

Here we are 2023 **!
Whises and prosperities/

We are in favour to open an account in Europe and be an admin.

Here is a poll to understand who also supports the idea:  [fill in
before 31/01/2023 ]
https://transitional.anarchaserver.org/date/studs.php?poll=DNCtObLFLgOISLjF
<https://transitional.anarchaserver.org/date/studs.php?poll=DNCtObLFLgOISLjF>
Indicate in the comments if you wanna be an admin.

We also still have 550 euro on our personal account which should be
allocated to systerserver's sysadmin/infrastructure
The easiest would be that we buy 2 harddrives for 'jean' machine,
contribute to digital ocean in the meanwhile (Systertown)  and transfer
the rest of the money to the Opencollective account for other costs - In
Europe - we are having.

toedeloe,
xm