[Adminsysters] about fiscal hosts - open collective - POLL

Helen Varley Jamieson helen at creative-catalyst.com
Tue Jan 3 23:58:53 CET 2023

happy new year everyone 😁

i think it's a good idea to try opencollective, i'm curious to test it out.

& i apologise again for not being able to follow all the other emails &
not yet contributing to the etherpad for systertown - everything's just
been too busy & i still don't have my work space set up properly so it's
not easy to get focussed work time ... things are piling up around me! i
still do intend to look at it ...

wishing you all a peaceful and productive 2023!

h : )

--

helen varley jamieson

helen at creative-catalyst.com