[Adminsysters] Manteining our cloud.systerserver.net

ignifugo ignifugo at insicuri.net
Wed Jan 4 10:16:23 CET 2023

On 31/12/22 09:34, Donna wrote:
> Hi,
> On 27/12/2022 20:21, ignifugo wrote:
>> we spent 3 hours and a bit more... and...
>> nextcloud is now at 24.0.8 version in our cloud!
> Thanks!
>
>> https://cloud.systerserver.net/
> Password reset worked and I am logged in, wonderful :))

yhes! I think we can consider a stable service!  I have quite experience
to say that we can manage.. and support in the future.

setting an update every 3 months.. and people taking care at the moment
we are: ezn, oooo and mara.. and me, as project maintainer..
at the moment..

what is missing is a good prospective of the space and how we want use.

like, decide how much space we have as group, as projects and as
individuals..
at the moment is usefull for afni e 360 project, but sure also in a
future organization of the 2023 /ETC :) and to store internal
materials...  like a small internal library or similar :)

but is a balance with the space..
and we can also plan yearly offline archiving of part of materials.

I'm happy if we start to plan how release some services.. to feminist
group...
  A nice feature of nextcloud il also manage contacs and manage
recurrent send of email to remember meetings/manutentions and similar
stuffs...

  and public/not public calendar :)

hugs ignifugo