[Adminsysters] activitypub and our services

mara mara at multiplace.org
Fri Jan 27 13:26:09 CET 2023

Hi,

I don't remember when and how we created this adele account and how we
decided to publish videos there as our server's user. Maybe was during
your physical meeting in Bologna last year.
@ignifugo Is the credentials of this user in our pass repo?

We also have a streaming account set up when we had our fist streaming
last year, so for those who would like to follow it from mastodon:
live at tube.systerserver.net

ciao, m

--
mara.multiplace.org