[Adminsysters] Who are we?

Gaba gaba at riseup.net
Sun Jan 8 01:28:00 CET 2023

On 12/16/22 01:41, bolwerK wrote:
> Thanks mara for making the pad - and all the contributions.
>
> We do understand to write a collective text is an intense process and
> we were involved some sessions (_when is the next one?_) and had good
> discussions.
> With this 'about page', we feel that it is about  systerserver - and
> not about the Instance Systertown, which has a different genealogy and
> maybe intent.
>
> If about is about systerserver, also with the vocabulary used in the
> last paragraph, we can't identify .
> Prosumers/consumers/services/utilities.... in the last year(s) we did
> a bit of more speculative and imaginative voicing of our praxis.  Here
> are is a blogpost we are currently publishing ... in which we were
> asked to define us and our activities..; at the bottom you also have
> the radio interview with mur.at
> https://zoiahorn.anarchaserver.org/a-fair-new-idea-a-feminist-video-streaming-platform/
> and we lso like the text mara was pasting in the pad.
>
> Also to coin the 'earliest know feminist server' is pretentious and
> arrogant for me - taking a quiet colonial stance,  [who knows].

Are we ok with this last paragraph from systerserver for who we are?
bolwerk: can you incorporate the changes you are proposing into the text?

If that is fine then I will add it [0] to the systerserver.town site

cheers,

gaba

[0] pad in https://eth.leverburns.blue/p/systerserver-about

>>> http://www.upstage.org.nz