[Adminsysters] Who are we?

Helen Varley Jamieson helen at creative-catalyst.com
Sun Jan 8 22:54:36 CET 2023

hi everyone,

i have finally had a look at the etherpad  & made some small changes. in
general the language of the last 2 paragraphs seems a bit unnecessarily
complex, which means it may not be very accessible to people who don't
have english as a first language or who are not familiar with the kind
of language and phrasing being used.

i've made a simpler suggestion for the last sentence of the second-last
paragraph, and would like to rewrite the last paragraph but first to
consult on what is actually trying to be said here. i think it is simply
that the making, maintaining and financing of systerserver.net is done
by us collectively. we've already talked about working with open source
so is it necessary to repeat so much here? i find it pretty difficult to
read and easily understand that last paragraph myself ...

h : )

--

helen varley jamieson

helen at creative-catalyst.com