[Adminsysters] Interview request

Liopold D. Novelli lio.novelli at radiostudent.si
Wed Jul 5 22:32:42 CEST 2023

Hello Mara,

we came up with these questions:

0. Could you introduce yourself and systerserver
1. Why/How/When was systerv3r established?
    - lets start with why
    - how
    - when
2. How are you organized? How many members you have? Where are you
based? Which roles are distributed (admin, organizers, etc)? How is the
organization sustained?
3. Which services does systerserver provide?
4. Do you cooperate with any other (feminist) collectives?
5. Did you participate in of the eclectic tech festivals?
6. Are you part of ATNOFS? Can you tell us a bit more about it?
7. What is your opinion on gender disparity on FLOSS communities?
Certain critics have pointed out it is even worse in free software than
in the industry; why is it so?
8. How to get involved?

I suppose we'll come up with another more general question with
regarding to gender disparity in FOSS but I think you'll address it in
the questions about systerserver as well.

Kind regards

Lio Novelli