[Adminsysters] Interview request

mara mara at multiplace.org
Thu Jul 6 14:25:25 CEST 2023

Hello,

Reminder that I only have 30min for this.
Now, I and others here we don't identify as female, so please choose a
more inclusive wording.
Moreover, we are not an NGO that looks into the fields of women and/or
girls in technology, neither we receive quantitative feedback.
So question 8, 9, and 11 are unnecessary and/or irrelevant and should be
omitted.

thanks
Mara

PS. our list is included via our info at systerserver dot net email

--
mara.multiplace.org