[Adminsysters] Asking for a project collab

nate wessalowski wessalow at posteo.de
Tue Jul 11 18:13:48 CEST 2023

reminder to follow up on nina's request --

/ in the face of protocol confusion :/

i suggest to try out the protocol as it is now and adjust it at a later
point if necessary. this means that one of the people interested in the
request by nina would reach out to her (from a personal mail with the
list in cc) with a short proactive answer and then take on the
responsibility to start a collective process to clarify who wants to
contribute, how to proceed the communication and how to report to the
main list once the conversation moves from there.

this has the advantage that there is a clear initial responsibility
while at the same time allowing for a collective process and openness
for participation. (i don't see it as "first come first serve" but more
along the lines of taking responsibility for proposing something instead
of delegating it)

hot summer greetings,

>>> Nina