[Adminsysters] Asking for a project collab

natx wessax wessalow at posteo.de
Thu Jul 13 17:45:42 CEST 2023

hello nina,

thank you for reaching out! we have read you proposal with great
interest and while some of us want to learn more and are interested in a
cooperation -- so far we just couldn't make time to follow up with you.

however there is still a chance to make this happen - and if it will you
will hear from us by the 23rd of july as it looks most unlikely that
someone can make it on the 16th.

thank you again and many greetings!

nate for systerserver [they_them]