[Adminsysters] Asking for a project collab

bolwerK info at ooooo.be
Thu Jul 13 22:57:34 CEST 2023

Hi list,
would also love to forward this call or at least to establish contact
with nina and a  transhackfeminist friend colleague
https://chloedesmoineaux.surf/ from https://chloedesmoineaux.surf/fluidspace
can we link them - without jeopardizing our interest but at least see
that her work and dedication also circulates in oyoun's project *
xm