[Adminsysters] Processing delay re: Feminist sysadmin handbook

Michiel Leenaars michiel at NLnet.nl
Wed Mar 15 16:11:49 CET 2023

Dear Mara,

due to a massive interest (larger than any call before), we are still busy reviewing the first round of the 2023-02-003 call. Unfortunately, your grant application "Feminist sysadmin handbook" is part of that 'distributed denial of service'. For us, maintaining the quality of our process is key - we would not have been around for decades if that weren't the case. We are working overtime, but it still takes time.

We estimate to be able to inform you of the outcomes of the first round in the first week of April, and will do our best to process the second round as soon as possible. We apologise for the inconvenience this delay may cause, and hope for your understanding.

Kind regards,
on behalf of NLnet foundation,

Michiel Leenaars
Strategy Director
+31 20 8884252

--
Support NLnet, the open internet and open source with just 5 minutes
of your time. Make a difference today.

Visit: http://nlnet.nl/help (English) - http://nlnet.nl/ayuda (Espanol)

Do you know people that have ideas to improve the internet? Or maybe you have such an idea yourself? Check out what we can do for you at https://nlnet.nl/propose and apply!