[Adminsysters] Your grant request was not awarded

natacha natacha at lesoiseaux.io
Tue May 2 13:33:48 CEST 2023

Hi Helen,

Sorry for the response delay, and also super sorry to hear that upstage
did not go through, indeed NGI0 is super technical but upstage should
certainly qualify. If you want you can PM me the application you made
and we can review this together.
Did CCT supported you on this?

If other people are interested we could schedule a moment to present the
fund.

heart
n.