[Adminsysters] Your grant request was not awarded

Helen Varley Jamieson helen at creative-catalyst.com
Wed May 3 00:50:36 CEST 2023

hi natacha,

i answered you off-list a week or two ago, did you not receive that? i
sent a copy of the application. let me know if i should resend.

it's a good idea to schedule a meeting to present the fund (i am 10
hours ahead of europe at the moment which might make finding a time
challenging)

h : )

--

helen varley jamieson