[Adminsysters] other peertubes

aicarmela aicarmela at protonmail.com
Wed May 3 20:59:32 CEST 2023

Hi,

>From the description on the page:
"This instance is a collective effort between subMedia (https://sub.media) and Antimídia (antimidia.org) to offer a platform for hosting videos to anarchist collectives and individuals."

I've been following this instance since it started because i was following sub.media since a decade before that. They do very good work. I think it would be very cool to federate with them.

Another instance i've been following lately is peertube.dair-institute.org It's the peertube instance of DAIR, which is an institute found by Timnit Gebru, who is one of the AI ethicists fired by google for writing a paper critical of large language models. I think it would also be super awesome if we federate with them.

**
ai carmela