[Adminsysters] question about events in barcelona

pantea pantea.arman at proton.me
Thu May 4 14:02:14 CEST 2023

Hi,

This is pantea, a sound artist from Iran, currently based in Barcelona.

I can't be more excited about your event in Barcelona next week! Where can I register and see the programme? Is the event in English or Spanish?

I'm part of a collective called [Khamoosh](https://theeveryday.hotglue.me/?Proposal), and we always questioned about the ethical place to host our interactive database, and always thought about learning more about shared and DIY servers. I have came across your work and it's exciting for me to participate to learn more on the subject, a starting point for our collective to reflect on this.

All best!
pantea