[Adminsysters] Mastodon research symposium acceptance letter

mara mara at multiplace.org
Wed May 17 11:47:25 CEST 2023

Dear people,

Thank you for the good news!
Hereby we confirm our participation.

Presentation title: Feminist Federation
based on our coming essay to the peer-reviewed journal APRJA about our
praxis in feminist servers and peertube.

Name: Systerserver sysadmins (Mara, nate, ooooo, Vo Ezn)

Since only one of us is affiliated with a university but they cannot
make it for coming in person, is there any possibility to cover
traveling for one person, and do the presentation and also take part in
the research workshop?

Thank you very much.
Mara

--