[Adminsysters] Interview request

Liopold D. Novelli lio.novelli at radiostudent.si
Wed May 24 21:28:03 CEST 2023

Dear Systerserver

I'm a co-host of a monthly radio show that talks about IT from social
perspective, regulation of IT and alternatives to mainstream services.
With the team from the feminist show on our radio we'd like to do a
collaborative show about gender differentiation in IT.

I wonder whether someone from the Systerserver would be willing to
participate in an interview regarding gender differentiation in IT and
also tell us more about the Systerserver.

I'm looking forward to hearing from you soon.

Kind regards

Lio Novelli

www.radiostudent.si

Ljubljana