[Adminsysters] Urgent: Incomplete Application Reminder and Deadline Notice - RIPE NCC Community Projects Fund

projectsfund at ripe.net projectsfund at ripe.net
Tue May 30 13:56:25 CEST 2023

Dear Applicant,

I hope this message finds you well. I am writing to bring to your attention an important matter regarding your application with us.

Our records indicate that your application is currently incomplete. Please note that it is crucial for all sections of the application to be filled out properly for your application to be considered. Incomplete applications or applications with missing information may result in your application not being reviewed.

The deadline for application submissions is rapidly approaching. Please ensure that you complete and submit your application by Wednesday, 31st May at 23:59 UTC. Applications received after this time will not be accepted, as per our policy.

To complete your application, please revisit our application portal and carefully review each section to ensure that all required information has been provided.

https://www.ripe.net/support/cpf/call-for-applications

If you encounter any issues while completing your application, or if you have any questions about this process, please do not hesitate to reach out to me.

Thank you for your attention to this matter, and we look forward to receiving your complete application.

Best regards,

Alastair Strachan
RIPE NCC