[Adminsysters] SERVPUB / In-grid says Hi!

George Simms hello at georgesimms.net
Fri Nov 10 12:54:40 CET 2023

 Hi!

We hope you're all doing good! We thought we would send one email together
to save a flurry of emails on the list, I hope that is preferred.

We are In-grid, a feminist collective working in/around London and
collaborating with a couple of you (mara and ooooo) on servpub and jean.

As some of you may be aware servpub is running a workshop in London on the
24th of November. Ahead of that workshop, we are doing some preparation.

We might work on Jean today if any adminsysters want to drop in to say hi.
Otherwise, we are working on the local raspberry pis which will exist in
VPN on Jean.

We will be on this Jitsi link from 1-2PM UK time:
https://meet.jit.si/jklkghjboighjsfgaservpub

In the future, we will alert this list if and when we need to work on
Jean. Feel
free to let us know any best practices as well!

We are:
    Becky: rebeccaaston at proton.me
    Katie: katie.tindle at gold.ac.uk
    Batool: batooldesouky at riseup.net