[Adminsysters] [ FINANCES ] ~ ` ` . * mur ` . domain names `` . digital ocean ` ``` ~

¬ ` vo.ezn at leverburns.blue
Fri Nov 10 17:27:13 CET 2023

hi ]]

as you know we received a financial support from Dutch cultural fund for our project 360 Degrees of Proximities.
we have a budget of 600 euros for our infrastructure though this project and we would allocate it for mur.at, domain names and digital ocean

----------------- _ > mur.at

thank you Donna for taking care of the mur.at bid!
ooooo is in touch with them to check if they can invoice us this year already [necessary in the context of project report for the funding organization];
we'll know soon if we should bid first or they can just invoice us without it.

----------------- _ > damain names

:// genderchangers.org

:// systerserver.net

:// eclectictechcarnival.org

we covered 2021-2022 domain name costs from our AFNI grant last time.
it was 18.15 euros each, so we paid 108.90 euros in total.
could you please send us expense report for the domain names for 2023-2024?

----------------- _ > digital ocean

i don't remember where i saw 228 euros in relation to this, but ooooo asked Gaba and they will check the numbers

so, our bid for mur.at will be 600e - 108.90e [or whatever the current amount is] - digitalocean expenses.

mellow day **

vims,
_ezn

_____ EOM