[Adminsysters] ***UNCHECKED*** Fwd: Welcome to round 2 of SoMiBe 2024

Donna donna at genderchangers.org
Tue Oct 24 11:18:25 CEST 2023

Hi all,

We have 2 servers in MUR's server space (Graz). Every year we pay what
we can. Hosting includes power consumption, networked traffic and
labour. Am I forgetting something?

I just entered a bid of 120Euro but if we can pool more that would be great.

Let me know off-list if you'd like to participate in the 2024 solidarity
membership fee (Solidarischen MitgliedsBeitrag).

Donna