[Adminsysters] Update on RIPE NCC Community Projects Fund (CPF) Selection Process

projectsfund at ripe.net projectsfund at ripe.net
Tue Oct 24 12:33:45 CEST 2023

Dear Mara Karagianni,

I hope this email finds you well. I am writing on behalf of the RIPE NCC Community Projects Fund (CPF) selection committee to inform you about an unexpected delay in the project selection process for this year.

Due to unforeseen circumstances, the selection committee required additional time to thoroughly review all applications and make informed decisions. Our aim is to ensure a fair and comprehensive evaluation of each project, and we appreciate your understanding and patience in this matter.

We are working diligently to resolve the delay and anticipate announcing the selected projects by the first week of November. Rest assured, we are committed to keeping you informed and will provide further updates as necessary.

We apologize for any inconvenience this delay may cause and sincerely appreciate your interest in the RIPE NCC Community Projects Fund. Your dedication and efforts towards community-driven projects are invaluable, and we look forward to supporting innovative initiatives that contribute to the Internet community.

If you have any questions, please let me know
Kind Regards
Alastair Strachan
RIPE NCC