[Adminsysters] [Systertown] mastodon about page and code of conduct

mara mara at multiplace.org
Sat Oct 28 16:06:26 CEST 2023

hi,

i cannot join the meetings, but it would be nice if any of the current
active sysadmins could also have a look into the text of systerserver
mastodon. The introduction text comes from the one we have in the
website, but I did some updates so the language resonates a little more
with what we do and what we have been writing the last 2 years. Please
have a look and give some input.

Also I added info from our peertube's about as an inspiration.

Would be cool to update the text in the website of systerserver at some
point too.

hugs,