[Adminsysters] [Publication] Politics of Open Infrastructures

nats wessax alienate at riseup.net
Wed Feb 7 18:41:26 CET 2024

hi, seems really cool. it looks like a good opportunity for me to
develop a feminist critique of "scaling up" which will be part of my
thesis -- drawing on the collective process of writing about feminist
federation within the minor tech workshop and together with mara. ...
interview could also be nice, they probably have interesting questions
but also a bit much and repetitive with the mur.at presentation ..

will reach out to them and keep you in the pipe! thanks again for sharing.