[Adminsysters] [Publication] Politics of Open Infrastructures - before 12

bolwerK info at ooooo.be
Fri Feb 9 17:35:00 CET 2024

Hi hi -
so renée said before 12th - that is actually Monday -

we also reached out personally to Shucha, as she is also on our
Adminsysterssss  list [TRUE? ]  and also wanted maybe to propose (reply
see infra)
So our proposal could be collective, but necessarly, We just won't have
the capacity to formulate a good proposal ourselves with the pressure of
acadmic writing. ::so can you include us whenreaching out to her [Renée
Ridgway <rridgway at btech.au.dk>]....... we can make 8000 words together NOT
---collaborative writing. a compilation - - and she told us / it can be
a combination of text, essay, drawings - co editing - although the tone
and key dates more feel like academic..
we started document

https://digitalcare.noho.st/pad/p/politicsofopeninfrastructures
<https://digitalcare.noho.st/pad/p/politicsofopeninfrastructures>

here is par of our communication, .
shusha at shusha.ch  ::

/Thank you for getting in touch! This sounds like a great opportunity to
make some points about feminist servers and Systerserver, and of course
also specific affiliated projects. You opened like two possibilities: an
interview, or a contribution from my research around feminist servers,
and both sound appealing to me. But what I like about your proposal is
the outlook of doing it together :). I think it would be interesting to
have a conversation about the convergence of people, initiatives and
practices on Systerserver, and how they relate themselves to the
infrastructures of Systerserver. For me one of the interesting things of
Systerserver is that it is not only community infrastructure, but
infrastructure as a communitiy of communities. So yes, maybe we could
have a conversation about the relation of infrastructural and cultural
practices and turn that into a paper? (We could also think about who
else to invite to the conversation, and also will need to discuss the
things that are important to us and what we want to focus on.) What do
you all think ? xm /