[Adminsysters] [ SESSION ] tinc wakeonlan ```````` jean --- } leverburns

¬ ` vo.ezn at leverburns.blue
Wed Feb 14 00:01:59 CET 2024

hi ]]

wakeonlan session we were aiming for in january didn't go through, so we are proposing a new date >> february 21 or 27 // 12:00 PM

admin link to a poll in case you'd like to suggest more dates
https://transitional.anarchaserver.org/date/adminstuds.php?poll=o5RVnngdA5DtmxaMUoFMmWIe

context of the session is described in this email thread >> previous / december 29 email

vims,
_ezn

_____ EOM
¬` vo ezn