[Adminsysters] /etc ---- 5- 9 june ---proof of collaboration ::::

bolwerK info at ooooo.be
Thu Feb 15 22:44:59 CET 2024

Hi hi
Prepping for the next /etc in Berlin 5-9 june,

We are trying to apply for some mobility fund to support the travels
with systerserver and allies
https://culture.ec.europa.eu/calls/second-call-for-individual-mobility-of-artists-and-cultural-professionals
<https://culture.ec.europa.eu/calls/second-call-for-individual-mobility-of-artists-and-cultural-professionals>*
*
*There is stated :: Applicants must provide proof of collaboration in
the application process
//*
*_:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::_*
*_@ heart of code  can you write this  letter for systerserver
_*
/just mention heart of code is inititaing Eclectitechcarnival and
welcome Systerserver in the self organised gathering/
/in which we will exchange skills, initiate collective socitechnical
sesssions and ... it will take place in berlin, dates, ....
/
*_
_*
*_::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
_ *
*
*
group can count up til 5

*[ADD YOUR NAME]*
*
*
_So anybody who also need support - plz write me off list - so we can
have the correct details  (flight) an add you_
_we are 3 at the moment  (ezn, ai carmele, and us)
_

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
process is quiet fast would like to have sent it *_/[]  before 20th of
february ]/_*
here we keep notes --
*https://eth.leverburns.blue/p/systerserver-europe-travel*
<https://eth.leverburns.blue/p/systerserver-europe-travel>