[Adminsysters] /etc ---- 5- 9 june ---proof of collaboration ::::

Helen Varley Jamieson helen at creative-catalyst.com
Fri Feb 16 09:07:14 CET 2024

i don't need travel assistance, but wondering if anyone else is
interested in looking for accommodation together? i have friends in
berlin i could stay with, but in the past it's been nice when we've got
a place together like we did in bologna or calafou, so that we can hang
out together more.

is anyone interested in looking for (dare i say it) an airbnb place
together?

& do we know yet where in berlin the /etc will be, so that we can look
for somewhere nearby>

h : )

--

helen varley jamieson