[Adminsysters] Fwd: - feminist servers or ooooo : fill in the form

bolwerK info at ooooo.be
Mon Jan 15 16:08:21 CET 2024

yes but my father passed in the meantime, so we were offline - try to
catch up -

for pad - made some adjustements - and here in belgium - is us
  ooooo is the constellation --
and systerserver is just one project in which we are engaged in
ooooo is hosting the backup server of systerserver
but also their own archive - resources -...

eventually we can also make a profile for systerserver but for now we
have no focus -
need to come silently back to live

another - backgroun process question ::

with systerserver we are looking for partners
as  we wanted to apply for allianz -
https://allianzfoundation.org/allianz-foundation-grants-program-2024/
but conditions are to heavy -- e.g if you ask mil 80 000 you need 25%
from an other party
-- / we wonder if abeillies could be partner  or maybe we could propose
to nuboo - and we self finance a part / dunno how to tackle these
application
because Systerserver needs aid and supportanyway we are looking for
support if you see any other project open calls..

Maybe in february you wanna come once to antwerp,
Visit the studio - go drink a coffee ---

xm