[Adminsysters] Berlin - Transmediale / pass mara

bolwerK info at ooooo.be
Fri Jan 19 16:40:18 CET 2024

hi

we have a free pass for transmediale as mara is not coming,
and any systerserver support would be great!
for the moment we also proposed it to marie from heart of Code, our host,
but tell us if you are interested
and  if you like to  join in the collective sessions
wihich were activating jean - first server - as a vpn and reverseproxy
together with the in-grid collective in the context of SERVPUB
https://servpub.net/
we will attend, we don't have any reposibility -

--- the internal workshop

--
https://ctp.cc.au.dk/pad/p/transmediale_2024_schedule
-- presentation saturday

// FEE //

we had 300 to cover some costs - we have already train ticket and woill
be happy if we can pay with the rest  a CTM tpass - as we have only
tranmediale - but any reconfiguration because of implication - let us
know and we can redistribute the '300'

// EXTRA //

--  we will attend and join in
https://transmediale.de/en/2024/event/anti-fascist-tech-tbc   <https://transmediale.de/en/2024/event/anti-fascist-tech-tbc>