[Adminsysters] Funds, maintenance, peertube

spideralex spideralex at riseup.net
Wed Jun 9 17:04:39 CEST 2021

hola dears

very quick

numun.fund has not been activated so far, they were looking for funds so
far, it is a cross effort between different women funds, i think they
will orientate their efforts to feminist infrastructure in the global
south as a priority, but not 100% sure cause they have not yet started
their process, making clear who are possible beneficiaries and
evaluation criteria

an instance of peertube would be great but i would recommend to have it
as a resource to be maintained across different feminist servers
projects, I think this would cover a real need and it would be great to
see it happen

take care in the meantime